Photo Myles McGuinness
California is a dream destination for everyone.
For Canadian residents, California is a chance to escape the harsh winters and visit warm sunshine and amazing beaches. Outdoors are a big draw – with Yosemite National Park and festivals, like Coachella – topping the list. Canada also has a strong segment of luxury travelers who enjoy spas, retreats, Michelin dining, celebrity golf courses – and many other top notch accommodations that California offers.
From thrilling theme parks and beautiful beaches to luxury golf courses and legendary wine country, there are endless experiences for every age, interest, personality and budget. The diversity of the state is what makes it so unique and we encourage you to create your own personal California Dream Vacation by including the things you love the most.
- Beaches - The Golden State’s beach towns stand out for their relaxed, inviting spirit, their beauty, and their boundless ways to play.
- Festivals - From gourmet food and wine to iconic music festivals like Coachella, Californians know how to throw a party.
- Outdoors - California’s expansive state parks are a collection of natural treasures that include wild beaches, fascinating Gold Rush mines, lush forests, booming falls, and expansive deserts.
- Wine - With more than 4,000 wineries statewide, California lets you sample award-winning wines almost anywhere you go.
- Theme Parks - From Disneyland classics to beachfront carousels, the Golden State’s best-in-class theme parks deliver something for everyone.
- Golf - Stunning luxury golf courses combined with nearly perfect weather year round makes California a golfer’s paradise.
- Road Trips - There is no better way to explore California then cruising along a coast-hugging roadway, in a convertible with the top down.
For additional California imagery, Tap the Slideshow icon to the right.